Clinician - Child First
Family & Children's Aid is seeking Clinician who have a passion for helping others and love kids.
The licensed Child First Clinician works in partnership with a Bachelor’s level Care Coordinator to engage families who are referred to the Child First home-based intervention.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Engage family in a comprehensive initial assessment of the strengths and needs of the child and family in a collaborative process (i.e, gather information from interviews, observations of interactions and play, reviewed records, collateral sources, and standardized measures).
- Provide mental health and developmental assessment and consultation within early care and education settings and to other early childhood providers.
- Engage in weekly individual, team, and group reflective clinical supervision with Clinical Director.
- Engage actively in all aspects of the Child First Learning Collaborative, including in-person/virtual trainings, distance learning curriculum, and specialty trainings.
- Keep all appropriate documentation for clinical accountability and reimbursement.
- Work closely with the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and other community providers, as needed, to meet the needs of the child and family.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Payroll with free Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, AD&D and Supplemental Life
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous Employer Matching Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) to support Work Life Balance (Accrual begins first day employed.)
Year 1 20 Days (4 weeks)
Year 2 25 Days (5 Weeks)
Year 3-5 30 Days (6 weeks)
Year 6-10 35 Days (7 weeks)
Year 11+ 40 Days (8 weeks)
- 11 Paid Holidays
$55,120 - $65,520
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to maintain a flexible schedule which is based on the needs of each family, consisting of at least one (1) evening a week. Must be available for weekly on-call responsibilities, beginning Monday at 9:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. on Friday.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, reliable, and flexible.
- Must effectively represent agency’s interests in the community and maintain effective working relationships among coworkers, public, private and professional groups.
- Must have a strong commitment to the vision, mission, and goals of Child First.
- Spanish speaking fluency preferred