We are currently searching for a Social Worker/Counselor to provide clinical services to children & their families in Danbury, Bridgeport, New Britain, New Milford or Waterbury.
This is a master’s professional-level clinical position. The Social Worker/Counselor delivers clinical services to children and adolescents birth to age 18 and their families utilizing a variety of treatment modalities, including individual, group, parent and family therapy sessions.
We have openings in the following areas:
In-home services: Bridgeport, Danbury, New Britain, New Milford, Torrington and Waterbury.
Outpatient (hybrid) services: Danbury, New Milford and Waterbury.
CORE PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Key Direct Services:
- Designs and implements clinical treatment plans of selected mental and behavioral DSM 5 diagnoses.
- Provides effective clinical and therapeutic treatment to child and adolescent clients and their families.
- Provides linkages to social, recreational and vocational resources.
- Applies experience, knowledge and ability to initiate and establish the clinical process.
- Assesses the need for referral for psychiatric evaluation.
In-Home Services $55,120.00 (LMSW, PCA and MFTA) - $60,320.00 (LCSW, LMFT and LPC).
- In-Home Services Spanish Speaking $60,320.00 (LMSW, PCA and MFTA) - $65,520.00 (LCSW, LMFT and LPC).
Outpatient (Hybrid) $54,736.00 (LMSW, PCA and MFTA) - $60,000.00 (LCSW, LMFT and LPC).
- Outpatient Spanish Speaking (Hybrid) $60,000.00 (LMSW, PCA and MFTA) - $65,263.00 (LCSW, LMFT and LPC).
- Opportunity for a generous Quarterly Incentive Payment
- Weekly supervision
- Paid professional development days
- Paid trainings
- Weekly Payroll with Free Direct Deposit
- Major Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance, AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedule based on Clinician and Client availability
- Paid Time Off Policy to support Work-Life Balance. Year 1: 4 weeks / Year 2: 5 weeks / Year 3-5: 6 weeks / Year 6-10: 7 weeks / Year 11+: 8 weeks
- Generous 401(k) match
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- FCA is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
FCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Related keywords: mental health, clinician, counselor, social work
- License eligible Master's Degree in Social Work, Professional Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy.
Social Work Graduates with a LMSW test date and/or Temporary Permit are encouraged to apply
Professional Counselor and Marriage & Family Therapist graduates, an Associate license is required (LPC-A or LMFTA)
- Afternoon and evening work hour availability required
- Experience working with children, adolescents and their families in a therapeutic setting is a plus.
- Good knowledge of psychopharmacology and of the DSM-5.
- Ability to work effectively as a team, interfacing with clients, psychiatrist, state agents as well as with administrative and support staff.